Erste Asset Management GmbH J12799
As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors. In total we currently manage assets of about € 60bn across 6 different countries.
Junior Sales Manager Institutional AT (m/f)
As a team member of Sales Institutional AT department, your tasks will, among others, be:
- support in preparing, maintaining and growing client business
- assistance in data gathering and analysis regarding client segments and products
- data management in CRM tool
- support in planning client visits and business trips
- participation in client meetings and events
- support of Senior colleagues in special projects in sales, marketing and internal affairs
- have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics or adequate practical experience
- have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- have high analytical capability and a precise style of working
- have a service and client oriented mind set
- have a strong willingness to acquire new skills and are open minded
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
- relevant professional experience is preferred but not mandatory
Did we raise your interest?
- a challenging and innovative working environment with Austria’s largest asset manager
- development perspectives in the job
- in-depth trainings and mentoring as part of your first year
- a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of € 30.954,14 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter until December 15th 2017.
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.
Online in the box on the right
You will be taken directly to the application portal of the company.
Your contact at WU ZBP Career Center