Mondi AG J12950
Internship Information Management: Business Applications/SAP (f/m)
Division / Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Group Office Vienna
Duration: 2 – 3 months (July - September 2018)
If you are interested to get an insight into the IT department of a dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing international company, then this is your chance.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals who will support our IT team for a full-time internship of 2 – 3 months (July - September 2018) by taking over the following responsibilities:
- team support in implementation of SAP projects (with focus such as PP, SD)
- testing and data migration support
- coordination of projects in cooperation with our partners and colleagues
- other duties to support the SAP Kernel teams
First touchpoints with SAP
Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
Proficiency in English
Bachelor's / Master’s degree in: Information Systems/Management (does not need to be finished)
First experiences in Information Management is advantageous, but no necessity
- strong communication skills for working within our team as well as with business colleagues
- high social competence and willingness to work and communicate with stakeholders from different cultures
- high level of self-motivation
- strong analytical skills and structured working style
- fast adaptation and learning skills
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- a new office building in the city centre (The Mall – Wien Mitte)
- several attractive social benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send us your application.
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 24,212 gross/year plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
The contact person for your cover letter is Jasmin Grünstäudl.
Working language for this internship is english.
Application deadline: 08.01.2018 (12.00 pm)
This job offer is part of the Business Information Systems Internship Program 2018. You have the opportunity to apply for a maximum of three positions
within the Internship Program. Please find more information here
By submitting your application documents, you agree that they will be viewed by the ZBP and the WU Institute for Information Business. All applications will be forwarded to the participating employers.
Online in the box on the right