NetApp Austria GmbH J13324
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven
At NetApp, we are committed to living our core values:
- Trust and Integrity
- Go Beyond
- Get Things Done
All interns at NetApp make a real difference and can feel the impact of their work whilst developing their skills and confidence in a supportive and creative environment. We work hard for our customers and partners but we also understand the importance of supporting a healthy work-life balance in a diverse working environment, and contributing our part for the global environment.
Marketing Intern Austria
As a Marketing Intern, based in our Vienna office, you will work as part of a dynamic team that plans, implements and measures marketing strategies and projects across the NEMEA area (Benelux, Nordics & Baltics, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa, Russia & CIS, Turkey). The primary intent of the role is to support marketing to expand product adoption of current customers as well as position the business for growth by entering new market segments. You will assist the NEMEA Field Marketing Team in rolling out the go-to-market strategy based on marketing plans that are consistent with solutions line objectives in a high-growth data management and technology environment.
Your role will be focused on but not limited to:
- support the NEMEA social media and communications strategy by creating influence via multiple channels
- provide administrative support in terms of procurement, ROI tracking, database analysis & statistics etc.
- support the team with planning and executing internal and external in-person events
- assist with generating and processing leads for NetApp and its business partners such as resellers and distributors
- support with the creative and narrative design related to digital demand generation & internal/external communication
- assist the team with special projects such as meetings, presentations for different audiences etc.
- The position is available to currently enrolled graduate university students in a Master Experience program or equivalent in Marketing/PR/Media/Communication or related fields.
- very good verbal and written English and German communication skills
- strong communication skills and flexible attitude
- strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on a cross functional team
- interpersonal skills like team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focus, attention to detail
- demonstrate good judgement in solving challenges as well as identifying them in advance and proposing solutions
- customer and partner service oriented
- understanding of the IT business and/or the data management industry is a plus but not mandatory
What do we offer you?
- opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment for a global IT leader
- working closely in a team of IT industry professionals
- professional workspace with related technical equipment
- dedicated project responsibility – you will be an important team member and we want you to contribute actively
- great compensation
This internship will last for a minimum of 12 months and is based in our Vienna office in Austria.
15 hours per week
€ 900 per month
The contact person for your letter of motivation is Tim Drossaers (University Relations Recruiter).
Online in the box on the right
Your application will be automatically forwarded to the relevant person within the company.