Pioneers is an international relationship builder in the technology and startup scene offering events, intelligence, and venture capital. Over the last 6 years we have grown our flagship event - Pioneers'18 (former Pioneers Festival) to the leading technology gathering in Europe. While supporting startups stays at our core, we have learned how to leverage our network and deliver products providing valuable insights to some of the world’s leading companies and investment funds.
Innovation Consultant (m/f)
Driving Corporate Innovation
Are you looking for a way to apply your skills and have direct impact on the global startup ecosystem? Pioneers is one of Europe’s biggest and fastest-growing tech and entrepreneurship brands and is currently looking for a passionate, bright minded and forward thinking innovation consultant to join our Pioneers Discover Team.
We are a fast growing team of 34 people from 17 nations located in the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria.
Pioneers Discover is Pioneers' think tank unit which enables and supports the collaboration activities between well- established corporations and innovative startups. Pioneers Discover offers research products, open innovation program and advisory services. Our goal is to add value and foster innovation by enabling mutually beneficial corporate-startup collaborations and by rolling out startup ecosystem development programs on behalf of public sector institutions. What makes Pioneers Discover unique is the ability to explore different startup ecosystems and become an expert on the trends in various tech sectors.
What you should bring
- at least one to two years of relevant work experience in project management and business development with regards to consulting
- background in business, economics and/or technology
- sound understanding of company structures and processes
- passion for the startup and entrepreneurship community
- motivated, creative, self-driven and inspired by tech and innovation
- extensive coordination, project management, proposal writing and presentation skills
- strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple tasks
- joyful personality and willingness to contribute and learn
- acquisition, planning and execution of projects
- design of project work plans, schedules and budgets
- execution of workshops (corporate-startup workshops, competitions, etc.)
- preparation of business proposals and presentations
- communication with our stakeholders
- involvement in strategic development
What we offer
Full time position based in the heart of Vienna, Austria. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated and international team. Well known brand with a huge network in the startup area. The minimum full time salary for this position starts at € 30.000,-- before tax/year + variable compensation (attached to a revenue goal) and depends on the experience level.
We would love to hear from you! Interview process includes two on-site or Skype interviews with the team and the management board.
Online in the box on the right
You will be taken directly to the application portal of the company.
Your contact at WU ZBP Career Center