MM Ventures GmbH J15504
Internship @ Match-Maker Ventures
Min. 3 month full-time – full-time afterwards desired
We link startups with corporations and ensure successful integration and Go-live!
What we do?
We work with startups having achieved proof-of-concept and who are ready to scale their businesses. We help to accelerate their growth journey by focusing on go-to-market and business development. We manage the process end-to-end: From startup sourcing to onboarding, leveraging our strong understanding of the corporate and startup world as well as our deep operational and industry experience. In addition, we are also supporting leading global organizations in finding the perfect match for them (Match-Making as a Service).
By linking startups with relevant corporations and vice versa, we maximize existing assets and create impact within not more than 12 months for all parties involved. Our global network of Match-Makers ensures highest fit of the "perfect match". We are highly focused on this exciting intersection between “the old and the new”, “the fast and the not so fast” or “the already successful ones and the ones still having to prove their play”.
Who we are looking for?
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for enthusiastic students towards the end of their studies with previous work experiences in demanding environments. As our work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing, we are looking for the same profiles.
The following criteria are a pre-requisite:
- high proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus
- strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually
- international mindset based on international experiences
- excellent understanding of MS Office tools
- work experiences in our focus topics are a plus
What we provide?
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible environment and ensure that you will profit from our experiences. You will be in charge of your own work packages and will participate in the development of the company. You will work with various startups and support them in their journey to become the next big thing!
Your responsibilities will include:
- guiding our portfolio companies through our acceleration phase. This includes hands-on work with our portfolio companies (for example, market analysis, competitor profiling, business model review and finetuning, sales materials development among others)
- supporting and guiding our portfolio companies during the sales period (for example, organizing and preparing sales meetings, developing concepts of collaboration, supporting commercial negotiations, coordinating efforts within the Match-Maker Ventures network among others)
Your salary will be € 1.200,-- gross p.m. ( x 14 months). An overpayment is possible and depends on your level of qualification.
Get in contact!
If you are interested, please send your application.
Online in the box on the right
Your application will be automatically forwarded to the relevant person within the company.