Campus Recruiting Day
From campus to your new office.
You are ready for job entry? Currently looking for an internship or entry-level position? Or would like to enhance your application skills? Then, Campus Recruiting Day is perfect for you!
Whether in interviews or presentations – from May 9-11, 2023, employers want to meet YOU.
Your Campus Recruiting Day benefit:
- Entry-level jobs, internships, case studies – enter working life with Campus Recruiting Day.
- Meet several companies in one day.
- All you need is your résumé.
- All interviews/presentations take place right on campus or via online call.
The following employers are participating:
Kienbaum - Performance Management- Unternehmenssteuerung über Vergütung?: May 9, 10 am-1:30 pm
BILLA: BILLA Pflanzilla – Next steps in eine pflanzliche Zukunft: May 10, 3 pm-6:30 pm
Deloitte - A career built around you: May 11, 3 pm-6:30 pm
BDO Assurance GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungsgesellschaft – interviews on May 10, 9 am-1:30 pm
ASSOCIATE TAX (M/W/D) - ALLROUNDER
coeo Inkasso GmbH – interviews on May 11, 9 am-1:30 pm
Controller:in Teil- oder Vollzeit (w/m/d)
Trainee ab 15h - Vollzeit (w/m/d)
Die Umsetzer GmbH – interviews on May 9, 9 am-1:30 pm
JUNIOR BERATER:IN Unternehmensberatung, Wien
Exaa Abwicklungsstelle für Energieprodukte AG – interviews on May 10, 2:30 pm-7 pm
Junior Market Operator (ab 20 Std.)
Junior Marketing & Event Manager*in (ab 20 Std.)
LGT Bank AG – interviews on May 9, 9 am-1:30 pm
Mazars Austria – interviews on May 10, 9 am-1:30 pm
Associate / Berufsanwärter:in- Steuerberatung (all genders)
Praktikum im Bereich Wirtschaftsprüfung (all genders)
Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich AG – interviews on May 9, 2:30-7:00 pm
TRAINEE RISK, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (M/W/D)
REWE International Dienstleistungsgesellschaft m.b.H. – interviews on May 11, 9 am-1:30 pm
JUNIOR MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST (M/W/X) GESUCHT
PRAKTIKANT:IN INHOUSE CONSULTING GESUCHT
It's as easy as this:
- Choose companies: Whether 1, 2 or more - you can apply to as many jobs/sessions as you like.
- Send your résumé from April 17: All you need to apply is your résumé. Simply click on a job of your choice and apply by April 30.
- From May 3 feedback: Starting May 3 (in the afternoon), we will give you feedback on your application. With your acceptance we will arrange a meeting with the employers.
- How to prepare for the session: You’d like to prepare for your interviews with the companies? You'll find lots of tips in the ZBP ApplicationWiki. The online keynotes on application topics are also perfect for you. On May 8, companies will share their tips in online webinars: 2:30 pm: "Case-Studys"* - Inverto. 3:30 pm: "USP in der Bewerbung"* - Erste Group. 4:30 pm: "Bewerbungsgespräch"* - TPA. 5:30 pm: "Dos and Don‘ts of Job Applications" - Regal Rexnord. Or you can come to one of our CV Checks:
> Wednesday, April 19
> Thursday, April 20
> Wednesday, April 26
> Friday, April 28
*These online keynotes will be held in German.
- Meet the companies: Finally, from May 9 to 11, the sessions or job interviews will take place.
Next Date - CRD
From May 9-11, several companies are waiting to meet you.
Pimp your résumé
In our ApplicationWiki, you can find CV examples designed for WU students.