Campus Recruiting Day
From campus to your new office.
You are ready for job entry? Currently looking for an internship or entry-level position? Or would like to enhance your application skills? Then, Campus Recruiting Day is perfect for you!
Whether in interviews or presentations – from December 5-7, 2023, employers want to meet YOU.
Your Campus Recruiting Day benefit:
- Entry-level jobs, internships, workshop – enter working life with Campus Recruiting Day.
- Meet several companies in one day.
- All you need is your résumé.
- All interviews/presentations take place right on campus or via online call.
The following employers are participating:
- Zürich Versicherung: "Female Financial Wellbeing", December 5, 10 am-1:30 pm
- JUS+ TeaTime: December 5, 4:30 pm- 6 pm
- JTI Austria: "Discover your team player skills!", December 6, 10 am-1:30 pm
- Inverto: Sustainable Packaging – "Just Marketing or Real Impact?", December 6, 3 pm-6:30 pm
- Marxer & Partner Rechtsanwälte: "M & P meets WU", December 7, 10 am-1:30 pm
- Sourcing International: „Digital-Entrepreneurship & -Transformation“, December 7, 3 pm-6:30 pm
JOBS / INTERVIEWS
- Mazars: Interviews on December 5, 9 am-1:30 pm
- LeitnerLeitner: Interviews on December 5, 2:30 pm-7 pm
- Rewe: Interviews on December 6, 9 am-1:30 pm
- Wiener Städtische: Interviews on December 6, 9 am-1:30 pm
- BDO: Interviews on December 7, 9 am-1:30 pm
- Schönherr: Interviews on December 7, 2:30 pm-7 pm
It's as easy as this:
- Choose companies: Whether 1, 2 or more - you can apply to as many jobs/workshops as you like.
- Send your résumé between November 13 and 26: All you need to apply is your résumé. Simply click on a job of your choice and apply by November 26.
- From November 29 feedback: Starting November 29 (in the afternoon), we will give you feedback on your application. With your acceptance we will arrange a meeting with the employers.
- Prepare for the session: You’d like to prepare for your interviews/workshops with the companies? You can find lots of tips in the ZBP ApplicationWiki. Or you can come to one of our Special Career Q&A in November.
- Meet the companies: Finally, from November 13-26, the workshops or job interviews will take place.
Treat yourself to a stress-free start into working life!