You want to establish (first) contacts with employers and at the same time prepare for your job search? No matter where you are in your application process: you will find suitable inputs at Career Insights!
Spotlight on “Specialisations”: Purchasing, Logistics & SCM; Business Law; IT; Finance; Marketing & Sales; Counselling & Consulting - meet employers offering jobs in these fields over breakfast or at a coffee break. No matter whether you want to start tomorrow or just get a first impression. These networking events highlight job profiles, jobs, and entry opportunities focusing on a special field.
In our Skill Labs, you join the training and profit from HR experts of several employers as well as from our counselling specialists. You get to know various employers, their recruitment processes (what do they focus on?), and, above all, a lot of people, allowing you to build relationships easily and quickly.
This is why you should attend Career Insights
- Everything regarding job search and applications: you will receive information on trending application issues. Conveyed in a concise, yet easy-to-understand manner.
- Hot facts straight from business practice: companies will provide you with insider tips and tell you what they really look out for in applications.
- Meet employers: find out what the people behind the employer brand are really like.
This is for you if
- you have a lot of questions on the topic of applications. And want exactly the right answers.
- you want to get an overview of companies/jobs/applications.
- you are ready to take the first steps towards your job.
Career Insights take place once per semester. Our events are held in German, but English speakers are more than welcome to join!
The next date can be found .